Welcome to Sandy's Patches

I have been busy and seems I rather applique than update my web pages, so please look in the right margin and go to the Facebook page I have set up. The Facebook for Sandy's Patches is usually the one that is up to date with the lates designs and information. Please check back here often and see the changes and updated designs as I get settled in. If you have any questions or need help deciding on the right item for that special little one, contact me. Take a look around and let me know what you think.











I do not have a published price list so email me if you need any information. I will ship at the customers expense and from what I can tell it is $3.00 to ship 1 or 2 items. I do not plan to make a profit on shipping charges and hope to get a better feel for the shipping soon and be able to charge the actual amout.

Contact info: sandyspatches@yahoo.com or phone 205-221-2152











Monday, February 8, 2010

Sandy's Patches

Excuse my blog if it seems a little unorganised. I am working hard at making it more user friendly and getting more items for viewing. I have decided to go ahead and get this blog out and circulating so that I can better serve those already using my service. I am very new at this online business approach, so I have lots to learn and sometimes one just has to dive in and get their feet wet to learn what to do. I hope that you will find this site helpful and let me know of ways I can improve the site to better serve you.

Now on to the fun and important stuff. I will start taking a few orders now so that I can avoid the Easter rush and not disappoint anyone.

TO ORDER:
Email me at sandypatches@yahoo.com with the following information:

Size
Shirt Color
Design
description of colors to use in applique

I have some shirts in stock, mostly white. My turn around time is usually 2 weeks depending on if I have the shirt in stock. I will applique on items brought to me or ones I have or can get.

I will have a more detailed price list soon. Please email me at sandyspatches@yahoo.com or contact me 205-221-2152 concerning price for now.