Welcome to Sandy's Patches

I have been busy and seems I rather applique than update my web pages, so please look in the right margin and go to the Facebook page I have set up. The Facebook for Sandy's Patches is usually the one that is up to date with the lates designs and information. Please check back here often and see the changes and updated designs as I get settled in. If you have any questions or need help deciding on the right item for that special little one, contact me. Take a look around and let me know what you think.











I do not have a published price list so email me if you need any information. I will ship at the customers expense and from what I can tell it is $3.00 to ship 1 or 2 items. I do not plan to make a profit on shipping charges and hope to get a better feel for the shipping soon and be able to charge the actual amout.

Contact info: sandyspatches@yahoo.com or phone 205-221-2152











Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Easter Designs

I have listed a few items below that are FOR SALE and then there are some designs I stitched for you to see to get ideas from. I wanted to go ahead and get everyone thinking Easter and hopefully I can get fabric samples posted by the end of the week. I do have many prints including checks, dots, stripes and coordinating solids. Just let me know what you are looking for and I will try to get it if I don't have it. Have fun and enjoy.



FOR SALE ITEMS






Isn't this the cutest lil onesie. It is for sale $16.00 plus shipping.






This lil dancing chick shirt is a Hanes Tagless tee size XS (2-4) and can have a name added $16.00


*******Designs*******