Welcome to Sandy's Patches

I have been busy and seems I rather applique than update my web pages, so please look in the right margin and go to the Facebook page I have set up. The Facebook for Sandy's Patches is usually the one that is up to date with the lates designs and information. Please check back here often and see the changes and updated designs as I get settled in. If you have any questions or need help deciding on the right item for that special little one, contact me. Take a look around and let me know what you think.











I do not have a published price list so email me if you need any information. I will ship at the customers expense and from what I can tell it is $3.00 to ship 1 or 2 items. I do not plan to make a profit on shipping charges and hope to get a better feel for the shipping soon and be able to charge the actual amout.

Contact info: sandyspatches@yahoo.com or phone 205-221-2152











Wednesday, February 17, 2010

For the Boys

I will be adding more items for the boys as I stitch them. You can look on the right and see a link to my design and fabric samples and you may find an idea there you like. Email if you need help or have questions sandyspatches@yahoo.com.