Welcome to Sandy's Patches

I have been busy and seems I rather applique than update my web pages, so please look in the right margin and go to the Facebook page I have set up. The Facebook for Sandy's Patches is usually the one that is up to date with the lates designs and information. Please check back here often and see the changes and updated designs as I get settled in. If you have any questions or need help deciding on the right item for that special little one, contact me. Take a look around and let me know what you think.











I do not have a published price list so email me if you need any information. I will ship at the customers expense and from what I can tell it is $3.00 to ship 1 or 2 items. I do not plan to make a profit on shipping charges and hope to get a better feel for the shipping soon and be able to charge the actual amout.

Contact info: sandyspatches@yahoo.com or phone 205-221-2152











Monday, March 8, 2010

Gift Ideas

I know that Easter has not got here yet, but I have been so excited about some of the gifts I have been making, I just wanted to share them with someone. With Spring break approaching and Mothers Day and Graduation just around the corner I thought it would be a good idea to get everyone started thinking about gift idea's.



This is a sample beach towel I was able to get and I will be ordering some as soon as I get past the Easter rush. Unfortunately colors will be limited as I have to order 24 at a time of the same color. I am taking color suggestions for now to decide on 2 colors. So if you are interested in helping me pick the colors I will order please email me your choice of 2 colors or Post it on the Sandy's Patches facebook page

CARIBBEAN BLUE, ORANGE, LIME GREEN, LIME YELLOW, ROYAL, NAVY, NEON PINK, TURQUOISE, PURPLE, SUNSHINE YELLOW, HUNTER GREEN, TAN, BURGUNDY, SALSA RED




















This is a very nice size for a beach bag or boating bag.










I just love this SENIOR shirt, it is my favorite so far of all the ones I have done.


BTW if you are a JUNIOR then its just a matter of time until you will be the SENIOR so buy your shirt early to get the most wear out of it.