Welcome to Sandy's Patches

I have been busy and seems I rather applique than update my web pages, so please look in the right margin and go to the Facebook page I have set up. The Facebook for Sandy's Patches is usually the one that is up to date with the lates designs and information. Please check back here often and see the changes and updated designs as I get settled in. If you have any questions or need help deciding on the right item for that special little one, contact me. Take a look around and let me know what you think.











I do not have a published price list so email me if you need any information. I will ship at the customers expense and from what I can tell it is $3.00 to ship 1 or 2 items. I do not plan to make a profit on shipping charges and hope to get a better feel for the shipping soon and be able to charge the actual amout.

Contact info: sandyspatches@yahoo.com or phone 205-221-2152











Sunday, March 21, 2010

Beach Towels

I just got in the beach towels I was wanting and below you will find a few of the personalizing ideas. The price range is from $18.00 for the 15 lb/ dozen, 22.00 for the 19 lb/dozen and 25 for the 24 lb/dozen. They are all nice thick towels.


34x70 weight is 19lb/dozen price is $22.00 with initial and/or name.


These are 35x70 and 24lb/dozen and priced at $25.00 with initial and/or name.

This is 30x60 and is 15lb/dozen and priced at $18.00 with initial and/or name.